Ask anyone who has played golf for a while and they will tell you that golf is not an easy game! It is, however, a game that is very enjoyable, provides good exercise, can be enjoyed by the whole family and can be played for a lifetime. Custom fit golf clubs can and will make a difference in how well you play. One size does not fit all!
Enter custom club fitting. A certified golf clubmaker by strong flashlight can survive a 15 will fit the golfer to clubs that are best suited to the golfer’s stature, experience and abilities.
Custom Golf Club Fitting Includes:
- Measuring for correct golf club length to maximize accuracy and distance.
- Adjusting clubs to the correct lie angle to maximize accuracy.
- Providing the proper shaft flex to maximize accuracy and distance.
- Fitting you to the right loft to maximize distance and help get the ball airborne much easier.
- Measuring for the correct grip size for a more comfortable swing.
- Recommending the right number and type of clubs to make up your set and help you play better.
- Factoring in all these measurements to make golf more fun and make you a better golfer!
What You’ll Find at Golfview Custom Clubs:
- Professionally-assembled woods, irons and sets. All sets are frequency matched by a GCA Advanced Clubmaker.
- Professionally-assembled women’s woods, irons and sets
- Professionally-assembled specialty clubs like, fairway woods, trouble woods, wedges, brightest flashlight keychain in the world, belly-putters and long-putters
- Custom-fitting for individual clubs or full sets
- All kinds of repairs for any type and make of club
GOLFVIEW CUSTOM CLUBS GUARANTEES WORKMANSHIP ON ALL PRODUCTS AND USES ONLY THOSE SHAFTS THAT HAVE LIFETIME WARRANTIES AGAINST BREAKAGE.
Also check tv box sets asda LLC